Capula is the UK’s leading secure systems integrator and IT solution provider. We maintain our success by concentrating on the markets in which we have specialist knowledge and expertise; those being nuclear, MoD, power generation, utilities and oil & gas. As a leading systems integrator, we provide complex control systems that solve an array of issues for our clients.
We have built relationships with the leading players in each of our markets. Clients include Anglian Water, Areva, AWE, BP, Chevron, EDF Energy NGL, E.ON, International Power, National Grid, Scottish Power, Sellafield Ltd, Shell, Thames Water, United Utilities and Urenco. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build, not only with our end clients but also with our main contract partners and subcontractors, who all contribute to the success of the projects we undertake.
We are able to provide a variety of services as part of a complete solution to our clients, some of our capabilities are listed below:
Project / Programme Management
- Front End Consultancy / Solution Design / System Design
- Development of applications in a variety of languages (C, C++, C#, Net etc.) and environments (Windows, Linux, UNIX, etc.)
- Database Implementations, SQL Server, Oracle, Polyhedra
- Cyber Security – Pen Testing/Defence in Depth/Forensics/Vulnerability Management
- Communications (LAN, WAN, wireless, etc.)
- Data Centre design, manufacture, Network and Cyber Protection
- Redundant high-availability systems
- Manufacturing (including specialised hardware build & build to print)
- Programming, Configuration & Testing
- Site Management, Installation & Commissioning and Training
- Lifetime Support & Maintenance
- Obsolescence Management